Legal Contact Information
We take your legal questions and concerns very seriously at Fellow Funding. Please review the sections below, for a directory of who to contact for your specific inquiry.
If you have a problem concerning an account, how Fellow Funding works or any other general issue, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to get a campaign removed for fraudulent or untrustworthy behavior, report the campaign by emailing us at: email@example.com
If you have other law-related questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Contact Information
Claims of copyright infringement/DMCA notices
(Effective September 3, 2020)
Fellow Funding respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet.
If you believe that material available on the Site or residing on our system infringes a copyright of yours or a third party for whom you are authorized to act, please notify our Designated Agent by using the procedures described in the DMCA and below. After receiving notice, we may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA.
Our Designated Agent under the DMCA is Copyright Agent:
The notice must include the information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fellow Funding to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Fellow Funding to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that material you have placed on Fellow Funding's site has been removed by mistake or as the result of an improper take down notice, you may send our Designated Agent, identified above, a "counter notification" containing the following information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Fellow Funding may be found, and you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification that led to the mistaken removal of your material or an agent of such person.
There are substantial penalties for sending false notices. It is Fellow Funding’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole judgment, to suspend or terminate the Service of any subscriber, account holder, campaigner, donor, or user who is deemed to be a repeat or blatant infringer of copyrights.